We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone use Cheap Caribbean to book?

Missouri
Level Contributor
303 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone use Cheap Caribbean to book?

We have used Funjet, Apple and Orbitz in the past but in searching for a trip in May, Cheap Caribbean is coming in about $200 cheaper for the same trip. Does anyone have any experience with this company?

Akron, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,185 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone use Cheap Caribbean to book?

I have used them since 2010 and youre right, they are at least $300 cheaper than apple or funjet (the ones I used since 2002). Although I used to love apple and funjet, I wont ever go back. Cheap Carribbean uses Olympus travels for your airport transfer and its just as easy as the other companies. They have your name written on cards just like the other places. Cheap C is also the only company we can find now that has direct flights to and from Cancun from Cleveland. And good deals on 5 night packages, which apple and funjet seems to have gotten rid of. With 2 little ones at home under 2, I cant be going on a 7 night vacation all the time, but who the heck does 3 nights??!!

Boston
Level Contributor
891 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone use Cheap Caribbean to book?

Used them once a few years ago. Got a good deal, and their service was very good.

Now I use Jet Blue Getaways as they fly non stop from Boston to our vacation locations ( Cancun, Punta Cana, Aruba).

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone use Cheap Caribbean to book?

I travel a lot and they are usually the cheapest from Boston.

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
337 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone use Cheap Caribbean to book?

I guess it depends on where you travel from, because every time I get a price quote from them they are always higher. I am glad someone gets good prices from them.

Ansonia, Connecticut
Level Contributor
178 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone use Cheap Caribbean to book?

We have used them for many trips and if you find a better price within 24 hrs. after booking, they will price match. We always use Ana Cropper, she's great. I recommend her if you need help.

Red Oak, Texas...
Level Contributor
84 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone use Cheap Caribbean to book?

We love Cheap Caribbean! We have used them for all of our vacations until we joined our vacation club. We call them....describe our personalities and what we are looking for in a vacation and they match us up and have ALWAYS been spot on with the perfect vacation for us! LOVE THEM! (and yes...always have been cheapest for us as well!)

Red Oak, Texas...
Level Contributor
84 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone use Cheap Caribbean to book?

We love Cheap Caribbean! We have used them for all of our vacations until we joined our vacation club. We call them....describe our personalities and what we are looking for in a vacation and they match us up and have ALWAYS been spot on with the perfect vacation for us! LOVE THEM! (and yes...always have been cheapest for us as well!)

8. Re: Anyone use Cheap Caribbean to book?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 December 2014, 05:18