We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NFC and AFC championship games (hotel zone)

des moines, ia
Level Contributor
33 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
NFC and AFC championship games (hotel zone)

I'll be down there on the 19th, and staying at Fiesta Americana Condesa. I'm trying to figure out where the best place will be to catch these games...sports bars in the area at neighboring resorts perhaps? Will FAC have something set up?

Mentioned in this post
Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive
Fiesta Americana Condesa...
8,916 Reviews
Cancun, Mexico
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
17,974 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: NFC and AFC championship games (hotel zone)

I'm not sure what the restaurant/bar situation is at FACC, but there's a good chance the games will be on at the resort. But, if you want a sports bar atmosphere, then head to the CasaMagna Marriott up the road - to Champion's Bar. They have lots of seats and TV's and I think there are some giveaways, but fair warning that it does fill up, so you may want to get there early.

des moines, ia
Level Contributor
33 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: NFC and AFC championship games (hotel zone)

Perfect. Exactly the type of info I was looking for. I'll scout out what FACC is doing for the games, but I would like a sports bar atmosphere.

3. Re: NFC and AFC championship games (hotel zone)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 January 2015, 05:17