We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anybody heard of Villa Vera Puerto ??

Ventura, California
Level Contributor
357 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Anybody heard of Villa Vera Puerto ??

hello all, has anyone stayed here ? I know its on Isla Mujeres and

had it posted in the forum there for days without any response.

Thought I try it here. I' hooking up with the girls for a trip !!

Thanks rose

PS Where do you buy grocreys on Isla Mujeres ?

Cancun, Mexico
Level Contributor
2,834 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anybody heard of Villa Vera Puerto ??

I have not stayed there but I have toured it. It's a small luxury hotel and I really liked it when I toured it.

Have you read the reviews by those who have stayed there here on Trip Advisor? tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g150810-d263179…

You buy groceries at the San Francisco de Asis grocery store. I can't remember the name of the street it's on but it's in the center of town.

Ventura, California
Level Contributor
357 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anybody heard of Villa Vera Puerto ??

thanks gringa, I did look at the reviews but was greedy for more input .

Washington State
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anybody heard of Villa Vera Puerto ??

venturarose (or anyone else): any further information? We will be there next Saturday! IM forum is so quiet, thought I'd bump this up. Thanks!

4. Re: Anybody heard of Villa Vera Puerto ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2009, 12:17