We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation in April

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Belfast
Level Contributor
112 posts
366 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation in April

I will be going to cancun from 22 - 27 April and was wondering where would be a good place to stay on the beach and near nightlife at a good price? Preferably a value for money all inclusive resort. We are 4 guys in our early 30s so want a bit of nightlife but also want a bit of relaxation and comfort during the day. I've also been warned these dates could coincide with spring break and that cancun will be overrun with kids?

Boardman, Ohio
Level Contributor
7,414 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation in April

You should be OK with the kids as Cancun's spring break usually ends the last week of March. I'd look at the Riu Cancun....

Boardman, Ohio
Level Contributor
7,414 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation in April

Barcelo Tucancun Beach also....

Belfast
Level Contributor
112 posts
366 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation in April

Thanks for the advice! I managed to get sorted. Looking forward to it!

4. Re: Accommodation in April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2015, 05:17