We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moon palace golf and spa hotel

Manchester, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
Moon palace golf and spa hotel

Hi myself,the wife and kids are planning a three week holiday to this hotel,, can anyone tell me which part of the complex are the interconnecting family rooms we are looking at.

Best Seller
Tulum Ruins, Reef Snorkeling Plus...
133 reviews
from US$109.00*
Best Seller
Viator Exclusive: Early Access to...
1,049 reviews
from US$97.33*
Best Seller
Chichen Itza Day Trip from Cancun
1,378 reviews
from US$64.50*
Best Seller
Chichen Itza Tour and Cenote Swimming...
158 reviews
from US$49.00*
Edmonton, Alta.
Level Contributor
2,037 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Moon palace golf and spa hotel

Family rooms are in Sunrise. This is a good location as the kids club and teen lounge are in Sunrise. There is a new slide that was added to the swimming pool at Nizuc last fall. The price for a family room should be about the price of one room for two plus the second room(for 2) at half the price of one room. So if a room for 2 is $2000, then the 2nd room would be $1000 for a total of $3000. Kids free during the summer months does not apply to the family rooms.

Manchester, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Moon palace golf and spa hotel

Hi and thanks for your reply to my question,, i had an idea it was in that part but was not sure,, well its booked now,, so its 3weeks of bliss,, we hope lol and nice weather,, just hope the sun is out for us,, which im sure it will be in july,,,, many thanks again

3. Re: Moon palace golf and spa hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2015, 05:20