We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach palace & Dolphin Discovery

bairns9
Level Contributor
209 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Beach palace & Dolphin Discovery

Hi, travelling to Cancun from UK next month staying at Beach Palace. We are looking at going to Isla Mujeres one day and thought the Dolphin Discovery Royal swim with garaffon park vip looked a decent deal.

I was wondering can I buy a Dolphin Discovery tour with resort credits when I arrive at the hotel and also is Garaffon park any good?

Can you get sat night VIP at Coco Bongos with the resort credits?

Any help is appreciated as never dealt with resort credits before.

Cancun Passion
Sightseeing Tours, Archaeology Tours
Caribbean Connection
Day Trips, Sightseeing Tours, Boat Tours
Olympus Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
Best Day
Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Boat Tours
texas
Level Contributor
341 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach palace & Dolphin Discovery

Dolphin swim is at Wet and Wild with resort credits and Congo Bongo is not on the list but Daddyo's is.

ireland
Level Contributor
324 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach palace & Dolphin Discovery

Can you not used your resort credit for the dolphin experience at the moon palace ? I wouldn't fancy doing wet n wild !

texas
Level Contributor
341 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach palace & Dolphin Discovery

The resort credit list just has ultimate dolphin experience at Wet and Wild. It is my understanding that you can take the Palace Shuttle to Wet and Wild and then take taxi back if you don't want to spend the day at wet wild.

Fresno, California
Level Contributor
2,333 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach palace & Dolphin Discovery

My wife and son went to see the dolphins at Moon Palace with resort credits last November when we stayed at Beach Palace. On the way back it stopped at Wet and Wild for a few hours. I was off golfing, they did enjoy the dolphins but Wet and Wild was not much. They could have paid for a taxi to take them back earlier. I believe that they got 3 pictures with the dolphins on a disk for $40 usd. I have seen plenty of dolphins while I'm out fishing so seeing them in a cage does not really interest me but to each his own.

London, United...
Level Contributor
53 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beach palace & Dolphin Discovery

Did Dolphin Discovery back in 2004, was a fabulous experience, there were 12 of us and we agreed that it was definitely one of the highlights of our holiday!!!

We still watch the dolphin DVD that bought of it now!

bairns9
Level Contributor
209 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beach palace & Dolphin Discovery

Thanks for the info. We've booked up to do the royal swim and Garrafon Park. I managed to get a deal for 50% off through the live chat service rather than just booking myself on their site. Hopefully be a a good day out.

7. Re: Beach palace & Dolphin Discovery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2015, 05:17