We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ME Cancun - boring?

13 posts
Save Topic
ME Cancun - boring?

I just booked ME Cancun for spring break in March, and after reading more reviews I'm afraid it's going to be boring there unless you stay the weekend. We wanted a place that wasn't full of 18 year olds but still wanna party. Our other options were Krystal or Riu Las Americas. Opinions please!!!

6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: ME Cancun - boring?

I stayed at the ME for spring break and it was NOT at all what I was expecting. It was so boring and little local kids everywhere. It did pick up a bit on the weekends though. Riu Palace was fantastic, though!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
96 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ME Cancun - boring?

I'd love to hear other peoples opinions too!

Wichita, Kansas
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: ME Cancun - boring?

We booked ME Cancun for spring break as well. We will be there from March 15-22 and we're looking to party and have a good time. I'm also afraid it may be somewhat boring after reading some of the reviews though

Boardman, Ohio
Level Contributor
7,414 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ME Cancun - boring?

If your not looking for a bunch of youngsters, I'd personally choose the Riu. At the RPLA, you can use all the facilities at the next door Riu Cancun and the other two Rius down the road. Also, it is only a 5 to 10 minutes walk to most of Cancun's fantastic nightlife.

5. Re: ME Cancun - boring?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2015, 05:19