We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moon Palace Sunrise Buildings and Rooms -- What is the Best?

Indianapolis...
2 posts
Save Topic
Moon Palace Sunrise Buildings and Rooms -- What is the Best?

I would appreciate if anyone can make a building or room recommendation in the Sunrise section of Moon Palace. We are traveling with teens and have heard that the buildings closest to Nizuz in Sunrise would be best but cannot find a map that has the building names on it. Looking at the building closest to Nizuc and closest to the beach. Anyone know what that is or have another suggestion?

Edmonton, Alta.
Level Contributor
1,942 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Moon Palace Sunrise Buildings and Rooms -- What is the Best?

I have a map and if you send me you e-mail (PM me) I can send an attachment with the map. Buildings closest to Nizuc are Pina & Mango in Sunrise. I don't believe you can request a building unless you are a member or going as a referral through a member. Upgrades to rooms are no longer avaiable with resort credits as well.

Indianapolis...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Moon Palace Sunrise Buildings and Rooms -- What is the Best?

Thank you! We are working with a member so getting a preferred building or 2 I am told is likely. Can you recommend one over another? I did finally find a map with names but thank you!

Edmonton, Alta.
Level Contributor
1,942 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Moon Palace Sunrise Buildings and Rooms -- What is the Best?

The member you are working with should be able to get that info for you. Most members have the maps, etc, especially if they are referring people. Ask them for the info.

United States
Level Contributor
337 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Moon Palace Sunrise Buildings and Rooms -- What is the Best?

I believe the first building closest to Nizuz, but considered Sunrise would be Toronja, then Pina, Mango, Elote. Those are the ones running diagonal. There are also buildings at the end furthest from the beach, with other names. The ones on your map closest to the beach that run along the boardwalk are Presidential Suites (members only). A lot of people with teens like Mango as it is closest to the pools on the Sunrise side. Some rooms on one side of Mango could face the flow rider and you may not like that, to others that doesn't matter. We stayed there last year but faced the garden area and the Pina building. At that time they were building the swimup rooms for Pina. We are looking at Toronja this year as it is more central. I believe all of these buildings have been remodeled. If you go on the other side of the Sunrise pool, like the Luna building, you get further away from Nizuc. Families with small children tend to like this building as it is close to the children's pool.

Edited: 20 February 2014, 20:59
5. Re: Moon Palace Sunrise Buildings and Rooms -- What is the Best?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 02 March 2014, 23:46
6. Re: Moon Palace Sunrise Buildings and Rooms -- What is the Best?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2015, 07:17