We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Value Golf Resort Recommendations

nova scotia
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Topic
Good Value Golf Resort Recommendations

We are 2 couples in our 50s looking for a good value smaller AI resort in Cancun or area. We have stayed at Sun Palace, Iberostar Grand Paraiso , ERM and many other properties. Our requirements are that golf (for the men only) be included and close to the resort- and a great beach for the ladies as well as wi-fi.

Other preferences that would be nice but not deal breakers are : no reservations for dinner and Adults only .

Any recommendations ????

Boardman, Ohio
Level Contributor
7,414 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Value Golf Resort Recommendations

I believe the only Cancun property that I am aware of that includes golf is the Iberostar Cancun, as it has a course on property I believe. Also, I think either the Beloved Hotel or Excellence Playa Mujeres may include some golf. I'd ask that on the Playa Mujeres forum...

Halifax, Canada
Destination Expert
for Cancun, Puerto Aventuras, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
6,047 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Value Golf Resort Recommendations

Sun Palace has resort credits for golf...check out this forum post re golf from Sun Palace...it would meet your needs...

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g150807-i8-k7180251…

Playacar Palace is another spot you could check out. Would meet all of your requirements and they have a course in Playacar that they can use the credits for as well. No reservations for dinner but not adult only. Really nice beach and right by 5th avenue for a chance of pace.

3. Re: Good Value Golf Resort Recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2015, 05:19