We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with Golden Parnassus email address?

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lansing, Michigan
Level Contributor
36 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Help with Golden Parnassus email address?

I need help. I am trying to email the Golden Parnassus with my room request and I'm not getting a response back. Our party will be leaving for sunny Mexico on Thursday and I have emailed the hotel using several different email addresses I've found on Trip Adivisor, but I have had no response back. I know there is a lot of bumping going on but is their customer service so poor they don't respond to their emails? I am really getting quite nervous about booking this hotel. I have traveled to Mexico for over 13 years and I have always received a response to my email.I am hoping I have the wrong email - is their a current email available? Does anyone know if the bumping has improved?? I'm hoping for the best, at least it will be warm.

Missouri
Level Contributor
196 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with Golden Parnassus email address?

We will be arriving there on Thursday also. I am going to be really ticked if we get bumped.....keeping my fingers crossed. Thought about emailing then decided I will just cross that bridge when I get there =)

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
16,550 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with Golden Parnassus email address?

I suppose if it's important enough, you could call them. Many people are not right at their "desks" to read email. Not sure if you saw this post, since you decided to post a new one.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g150807-i8-k728708…

New Hampton
Level Contributor
67 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help with Golden Parnassus email address?

MartiJay andAshbris, I used one of these emails, frontdest@goldencancun.com or rpublicas@goldencancun.com and i did get a response from Maru, the PR rep from the Golden but it was the day before we left, This was jan 30 this yr. I do think it helped a little, as i asked for upper floor w/king bed ocean view, and we got 3rd floor king bed ocean, so it was just fine for us! As for the bumping, Good luck, seems the more i hear if you book thru apple you will be ok otherwise, cross your fingers. The Golden was a fun place, was our first time there, and we had a blast and the beach is to die for. Have a great time and hope to see any reviews...

Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
311 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help with Golden Parnassus email address?

Check your spam mail, I sent an email last week and I got a reply but only came across it by chance.

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
5,806 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help with Golden Parnassus email address?

" I am trying to email the Golden Parnassus with my room request"

Why? You will get what you paid for. plain n simple.

Ex: Lagoon view, Lagoon view club, Ocean view, Ocean view club. or a Golden room. Emailing them will not do a thing, I promise you that.

Liverpool, United...
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Help with Golden Parnassus email address?

hello we are going to golden parnussus on 18th July and I am having trouble finding out if there are fridges in the rooms, not only for drinks but for medication. not getting response from hotel can you help ,,,, thanks dave.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
16,550 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Help with Golden Parnassus email address?

davej1124: Club rooms and above....

www.goldencancun.com/accommodation-en.html

Or you can take your chances and ask nicely at check-in if they can deliver one...

cancuncare.com/forum/…25632-fridge-room.html

GMM
Hudson, New York
Level Contributor
711 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Help with Golden Parnassus email address?

They will get you one if it is for medication. I'm not sure if there will be a charge for it.

Liverpool, United...
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Help with Golden Parnassus email address?

thanks for your help I cant understand why this hotel with its good reviews would not have them in all rooms ?? i'm sure we will enjoy anyway,,,

Liverpool, United...
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Help with Golden Parnassus email address?

thanks for your help I cant understand why this hotel with its good reviews would not have them in all rooms ?? i'm sure we will enjoy anyway,,,