We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Horse riding tour, which one?

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
144 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Horse riding tour, which one?

I'd like to do a horse riding tour in cancun, one where you can take your horse with you into the water at the beach.

Does anybody have any suggestions?

Cancun Passion
Sightseeing Tours, Archaeology Tours
Caribbean Connection
Day Trips, Sightseeing Tours, Boat Tours
Olympus Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
Edmonds, Washington
Level Contributor
685 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Horse riding tour, which one?

I am not sure that you can ride in the ocean but someone might come along and say differently. ?

I'm booked with Rancho Baaxal because I feel it was the best tour available for my interests. I know they don't go in the Ocean.

:O)

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
144 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Horse riding tour, which one?

Thanks so much for the response!

How long is the travel time to the ranch from the hotel zone, for example, live aqua?

Do they offer transportation? If not, how did you get there?

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
144 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Horse riding tour, which one?

Anyone do the full moon ride?

Punta Gorda, Florida
Level Contributor
2,646 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Horse riding tour, which one?

We went on one that the horses did go into the ocean and actually swim. Of course you took the saddle off first. My kids loved it. Don't recall the name but would recognize it if someone said it.

5. Re: Horse riding tour, which one?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 25 March 2014, 20:26
Edited: 25 March 2014, 20:26
Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
6,401 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Horse riding tour, which one?

Llisa knows the name of it. If she does not respond to the q or someone else does not know?. Send her a PM. I think there is only one place still open for this.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
144 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Horse riding tour, which one?

Thank you :)

8. Re: Horse riding tour, which one?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2015, 05:16