We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting other AI hotels

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
271 posts
91 reviews
Save Topic
Visiting other AI hotels

I'm staying at Moon palace this year and friends of our are at Riu palace. Can I visit them at their hotel or vice versa and pay for our own drinks?

Boardman, Ohio
Level Contributor
7,414 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visiting other AI hotels

No, that's not how it works. You can visit, but must purchase a "Day Pass". They run anywhere from $50.00 to $150.00 US, depending on the Resort you are visiting. It allows you unlimited use of the common grounds, i.e. pools, bars and restaurants. They are usually valid between 9am and 6pm....

Edited: 27 March 2014, 20:16
Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
271 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visiting other AI hotels

Didn't think it was as easy as that lol, there is 5 of us and 5 of them don't think either will be keen to pay for another resort, think it will be somewhere neutral.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
3,734 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visiting other AI hotels

Just to note, there is more than one Riu Palace in the area, depending on which one you might be quite far from each other.

4. Re: Visiting other AI hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2015, 06:16