We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

honeymoon in june

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newport, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Topic
honeymoon in june

Hi im getting married 30th may 2015 for our honeymoon we would like to go to New York for 4-5 nights and then on to somewhere in the Cairbbean but not sure where were thinking Barbados, Jamaca, mexico ?? can anyone give me some advise of these places for a honeymoon in june thanks xx.

Halifax, Canada
Destination Expert
for Cancun, Puerto Aventuras, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
5,732 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: honeymoon in june

What are you looking for? Do you want All inclusive? On the ocean? Quiet or lively? Adults only or doesn't matter? Price range...3,4 or 5 stars? Those kinds of things. There are some wonderful hotels in Mexico!! June is quite hot but Cancun and area but it is always beautiful and fun!! Give us a bit more info and I am sure we can give you so great suggestions!! Congratulations!!!

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
214 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: honeymoon in june

Hi mandy I would definitely pick mexico over the other places some nice hotels we have stayed in are both riu palaces in playa and the secrets capri in the riviera maya, this was more secluded but was adults only but with regards to quality and excellent service it was brilliant we have been to Jamaica and Barbados and althoigh they are beautiful places in my opinion the people are not as friendly hope this helps snc congratulations on your upcoming wedding

3. Re: honeymoon in june

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2015, 05:16