We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Palace Peninsula Contact and Q's

Edmonton
Level Contributor
8,300 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Riu Palace Peninsula Contact and Q's

Does anyone have a contact email for the concierge at the RPP? I have the general one, but find the one to the concierge works the best.

Does anyone have pics of the menus at the a la cartes?

Any room location suggestions? Higher floor would be best for better views I would think.

Thanks for any info, I have been to the Mayan dozens of times, but am looking forward to staying in Cancun and getting over to Isla for the day:)

Mi
Level Contributor
227 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Riu Palace Peninsula Contact and Q's

I just contacted the email address on their website. They are very prompt with there response. I have done this twice now and received a response within a few hours.

Edmonton
Level Contributor
8,300 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Riu Palace Peninsula Contact and Q's

Thanks. I have sent one there, but with no response. It was only today though, so I will wait. We aren't heading there for a few weeks yet:)

3. Re: Riu Palace Peninsula Contact and Q's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2015, 06:16