We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help w/party resort

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bihac, Bosnia and...
2 posts
Save Topic
Help w/party resort

Me and couple of buddies are planning a trip in mid May so only like week away, we are looking for a party resort, we are all in our mid 20's We were thinking Grand Oasis Viva - Adults Only or

Grand Oasis Cancun All Inclusive or Royal Solaris Cancun Resort, - We wanted to go temptation resort but it was all sold out. Any suggestions, or recommendations?

Thank you

Aj

Akron, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,182 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help w/party resort

Royal Solaris will be much better with rooms and food! Id pick that one. Oasis is good for partying but not anything else.

Charlotte, nc
Level Contributor
256 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help w/party resort

You should do Riu Palace Las Americanas. Better food than the others, better booz and very close to the bars.

Bihac, Bosnia and...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Help w/party resort

I checked that one its all booked we are leaving on the 5/14 to 5/19.

chicago
Level Contributor
1,231 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help w/party resort

Friends of mine were at Grand Oasis Viva a few weeks ago and said it was boring. Oasis Cancun is known as a party hotel.

If you haven't bought flights yet, you might have better luck finding something in Miami or Las Vegas?

5. Re: Help w/party resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2015, 06:17