We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hurry Up Already

okla
Level Contributor
143 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Hurry Up Already

The days are just going way to slow. June 4th..come on please. How do you spend your last 3-4 weeks of waiting?

Mi
Level Contributor
227 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hurry Up Already

Day dreaming about being there and looking at different websites.

Batesville, Indiana
Level Contributor
75 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hurry Up Already

I know what you mean! June 10th seems like it's never going to get here lol I usually just keep working working working and spend a lot of time on TA!

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
109 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hurry Up Already

I am down to 3 days; woke up last night in early am. Laid in bed going over my packing:)

HOUSTON,TX
Level Contributor
87 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hurry Up Already

I usaully try to maitain a workout schedule, research reveiws of my resort/cancun, and plan my daily/nightly attire for my trip. Still got about 6 more weeks.

okla
Level Contributor
143 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hurry Up Already

25 days!

Ohio
Level Contributor
532 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hurry Up Already

Do any mail ordering. Just occurred to me that I am pushing it since we leave in 3 weeks! Am going to start purchasing essentials this weekend.

Cancun, Mexico
Level Contributor
3,613 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Hurry Up Already

While most here are anticipating their trip and enduring the seemingly slow countdown, there are some of us whose days are speeding by... We're the ones who have an upcoming 'go home' date...

Poughkeepsie, NY
Level Contributor
527 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hurry Up Already

Somebody said " It's not the destination, it's the journey there that matters". My sediments exactly.

9. Re: Hurry Up Already

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 January 2016, 07:00
10. Re: Hurry Up Already

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2015, 05:16