We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

USA Transfer?

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
83 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
USA Transfer?

Also are they any good? I have booked with them but not paid yet until the day.. how does that work do I pay the $55 on the pick up or the way to the hotel zone?

Mason City, Iowa
Level Contributor
14 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: USA Transfer?

You pay at the time they pick you up. We have used them 3 times in the last year and a half with no complaints. They are on time and pick you up in a mini van. Enjoy

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
253 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: USA Transfer?

I'd give USA Transfers a good review.

If I remember correctly, for our airport transfer we paid when they picked us up.

When we hired a private transfer to Chichen Itza, we paid something like 20% of the balance online and then the rest at the end of the day, after we were dropped off at our hotel.

At the airport, there will be a USA Transfers employee at the exit door, waiting to greet you and take you to your driver. He will also help you with your bags. Don't forget to tip him.

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Cancun
Level Contributor
23,587 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: USA Transfer?

I've used them lots and they're great. You'll pay in full when they drop you off at your hotel. Don't worry about the fact you're pre-paying the return; they'll be there to pick you up.

Kennewick...
Level Contributor
1,365 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: USA Transfer?

Reliable and always on time. They are the only transfer company I use now.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
5,420 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: USA Transfer?

Having used several other transfer services, we're now with USA Transfers exclusively. They're great.

Southern California
Level Contributor
13,372 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: USA Transfer?

Just used them earlier this month, they were ontime or early with good Engish speaking drivers. You either pay when they drop you at your hotel or condo, or you can pay in advance with PayPal (just let them know via email and they'll send you the link to their PayPal account).

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
43,027 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: USA Transfer?

Don't forget to tip the greeter at the airport (20-50 pesos)

and the driver (100 pesos)

Fresno, California
Level Contributor
3,356 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: USA Transfer?

Good company. We only changed to Canada because they are a bit cheaper and offer refreshments. But you won't go wrong with USA. Very dependable.

Va
Level Contributor
11,040 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: USA Transfer?

I would never use them. There are better options. There is nothing special about their service except that they advertise on this forum almost daily.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
267 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: USA Transfer?

I have used them multiple times without any complaints! It takes only a few minutes after you find your rep. outside to have the car pick you up. I use the time to take pictures and the USA rep. has always been glad to snap the photos. I am using them again next week!