We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anyone use wedding minister.com or noe camacho ?

illinois
Level Contributor
175 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
anyone use wedding minister.com or noe camacho ?

Wondered if anyone has used d either of these for a wedding vow renewal. We wanted to use a resort but most charge to much for what we need all we want is a spot , a preacher, flowers and a few pics. Thanks for any advice.

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
277 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: anyone use wedding minister.com or noe camacho ?

I am using noe camacho for my vow renewal in July, everthing up to yet has been fine regarding e-mail contact etc, his photos on his web page look fab and I can't wait until the day, just hope the rain keeps off!! If you are planning on using him after July I can let you know at a later date how things went x

Saint Paul...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: anyone use wedding minister.com or noe camacho ?

I will tell you that it was an absolutely beautiful ceremony. My husband and I got married in March in Cancun and the flowers, the pictures and the ceremony turned out better than I ever could have wished for. When I was looking at first at hotel weddings you really get nothing for your money. For Half the price of what they charge, Nor will give you a very personalized ceremony. I would do it again in a heartbeat. He was very professional and delivers on everything he promised. I sent him a picture of the flowers I wanted from pinterest...and his wife did an amazing job. Angie was our photographer and she captured our day perfectly.b

Kaukauna...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: anyone use wedding minister.com or noe camacho ?

We had Noe Camacho for renewing our vows in Jan. of this year! We had a great experience with Noe and are very, very happy with how everything turned out!!!!

Tom and Michelle Eiting

Level Contributor
1 post
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: anyone use wedding minister.com or noe camacho ?

My husband and I have also hired Noe for our vow renewal on June 5. As above everything has been fine. He is prompt with answering emails and seems very professional. I thought his website was really well done and after reading the reviews I am feeling relaxed and confident about it. If you wish to know specifics about the ceremony I can let you know when we get back

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: anyone use wedding minister.com or noe camacho ?

Hi I'm in Mexico now and we had a ceremony with Noe last Friday. I booked him from the uk and I guess I felt nervous doing everything from such a long way. All I can say is there was absolutely nothing to worry about. Noe is a wonderful caring man who provided us with a beautiful ceremony, everything was just perfect, we both feel privileged to have come across such a gentleman. I cannot reccommend Noe enough he is a true gent..

Edited: 29 May 2014, 15:02
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: anyone use wedding minister.com or noe camacho ?

Hi! I have not used Noe yet but we have him doing our wedding renewal in august! I too wasn't sure what to expect when booking him... But after reading all the reviews and looking at his website everything looked great! When we booked him, he responded very quickly to all my questions! Payment went very smooth also!! I am looking forward to having him renew our vows! Oh and by the way.... He was way way cheaper than the hotel that we are staying at! Ours will be in riviera maya and he will be traveling to us!! Good luck with your search.... Personally I would recommend Noe!

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: anyone use wedding minister.com or noe camacho ?

I'm from the UK and booked Noe after googling cancun wedding renewals. We renewed our vows in December and was very moving, and intimate with only my husband and 3 children. Noe wrote the ceremony, with our guidance. We booked photography too and our photos are very precious to us. I have no worries in highly recommending Noe. I could not fault any part of the communication before arriving in mexico, to our renewal day itself. HTH x

Sturgis, Michigan...
4 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: anyone use wedding minister.com or noe camacho ?

my husband and i have a vow renewal booked with him for July.we feel very confident in our choice.He answers questions promptly,the packages are very reasonably priced,all the reviews and photos weve seen have been excellent.we really are just so excited.we had contacted other services but if they even answered at all the prices were out of budget,or they told us that they didnt handle events "that small" so we were really thrilled when we found Noe.Im looking forward to meeting him in person and to a beautiful ceremony.

Vail, Arizona
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: anyone use wedding minister.com or noe camacho ?

I used Noe in February and he performed a wonderful ceremony. Very heartfelt and beautiful. And our photographs were so much better than expected. Everyone comments on how great they came out. Highly recommend!

Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: anyone use wedding minister.com or noe camacho ?

My husband and I used Noe for our wedding on March 3, 2014 in Akumal, Mexico. He was so easy to deal with via email to plan things. He personalized our ceremony perfectly and found the perfect spot. The photographer he picked for us did a FANTASTIC job capturing our day. (my profile picture is one of the shots from our wedding day on the beach.) Noe treated us like good friends. His prices were reasonable as well. We were at a resort but didn't need all the "bells and whistles" they were mandating and charging us for, so we found Noe online. I highly recommend him! You can tell he really cares about what he is doing and the people he is working with to celebrate their special day.

Edited: 29 May 2014, 16:04
Mentioned in this post
Akumal
Akumal
Riviera Maya, Mexico