We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

link to radar for Cancun not satellite

Saint Louis Missouri
Level Contributor
268 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
link to radar for Cancun not satellite

Hi! Does anyone have RADAR (moving) of Cancun? NOT satellite imiages....seems all we can find on internet is satellite views not actual radar showing the moving rain etc.....almost like Mexico blocks any weather links from posting their radar...tried weather channel...wunderground...accuweather....hurricane center...etc...any help would be appreciated. ....thanks!

In a Little Cafe...
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
10,798 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: link to radar for Cancun not satellite

The CONAGUA Radar Map from Mexico doesn't appear to be updating but you may want to try this one off-site at WU via a question on Jeff Masters blog site, the site has an array of various weather followers that may be able to assist that often reply rapidly.

wunderground.com/blog/…

Fresno, California
Level Contributor
3,355 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: link to radar for Cancun not satellite

I use an app called NOAA World Radar. You can enter any city.

Bayonne, New Jersey
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: link to radar for Cancun not satellite

weather.com/maps/maptype/satelliteworld/mexi…

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
42,347 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: link to radar for Cancun not satellite

The Belize weather web site is something to follow as it tracks all the top sites

I started to track the latest storm with them 4 days ago

ambergriscaye.com/forum/…

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
43,369 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: link to radar for Cancun not satellite

Looks like the OP never got an answer to the question. Lots of replies with satellite but no radar functions. The only place I ever get it is on the CONAGUA site, mentioned by Dangers. But it appears to not be funtioning. (lets hope Cancun´s radar is functioning!)

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
522 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: link to radar for Cancun not satellite

Try orlandosentinel.com/weather , click on the weather map and expand, shows all active storms for the Caribbean.

Saint Louis Missouri
Level Contributor
268 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: link to radar for Cancun not satellite

Thanks everyone!!!! I appreciate all you guys! 8)

8. Re: link to radar for Cancun not satellite

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2015, 05:16