We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Cancun Adult-All-inclusive

perrysburg,ohio
Level Contributor
17 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Best Cancun Adult-All-inclusive

Well, I used to consider myself pretty knowledgeable about Cancun, but we haven't been there since we got married there 5 years ago. (We've been going to Cabo instead). We are planning on going this October and taking another couple that hasn't been. Trying to decide on the hotel, we are in our late 30's, we still like to have fun and cocktails during the day and in evening in the lobby bars, but not interested in too crazy like the Temptation type hotels. Any recommendations? I've been looking at Secrets at the Vine, Sandos, Live Aqua and Hyatt Zilara. Anyone been to a couple of these and compare or know of any? We were married at The Royal 5 years ago and it looks like it is now the Hyatt Zilara. (We do want to be in Cancun and not Rivera) We did enjoy it when it was the Royal, and looking for something comparable as far as food, drinks and fun. Thanks for any info!

Savannah,GA
Destination Expert
for Savannah
Level Contributor
4,224 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Cancun Adult-All-inclusive

It would be hard to beat Hyatt Zilara ( the Royal ).

Michigan
Level Contributor
1,206 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Cancun Adult-All-inclusive

Live Aqua would be my vote. Have been there twice and love it.

Edmonton, Alta.
Level Contributor
1,907 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Cancun Adult-All-inclusive

Good AI in Cancun- if you can afford it -Le Blanc. If not look into Sun Palace. Both have excellent food/bar & service.

texas
Level Contributor
341 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Cancun Adult-All-inclusive

My vote is for Sun Palace too!

Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Cancun Adult-All-inclusive

Why not try playa del Carmen the Royal playa del Carmen just what you are looking for and on 5th Avenue adult only AI

U.S.
Level Contributor
2,111 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Cancun Adult-All-inclusive

I've been to LA and my husband and I both loved it. Great food, drinks, and a very newer resort thats not too big with all ocean front rooms so we loved that. In the evenings there is not a lot going on but they do have a couple of nice bars to hang out at. The resort also sits right across the street from a beautiful upscale outdoor mall so its nice to be able to walk over there in the evenings

7. Re: Best Cancun Adult-All-inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2015, 06:15