We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

March 2015

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
March 2015

Hi, me and my family have booked a 2 week break at the Riu Palace Las Americas at the end of march,will it be busy with springbreakers? or do they not allow them them at this hotel.

Not bothered about them having a good time just wouldn't want to be overrun with them.

Have we made a mistake? any info appreciated.

Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Puerto Morelos, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
2,787 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: March 2015

You should not have an issue there. I would not let it be a concern at least while at the hotel. Enjoy.

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: March 2015

Thanks for ur response,feel reassured thankyou

iowa
Level Contributor
1,173 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: March 2015

March is Spring Break for most US coleges and they do still go to Cancun. They stay everywhere. The RPLA might not be too bad but the Riu Cancun next door will be full of them. We have been going to Cancun in March for the last 10 years and have had a great time with all. FYI We're 50's / 60's.

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: March 2015

Thanks,i know its a long way off but I can get excited now.

5. Re: March 2015

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2015, 05:17