We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Palace Peninsula

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Humble, Texas
8 posts
Save Topic
Riu Palace Peninsula

Hey Guys! I'm looking on funjet and there is a room category called "Suite Jacuzzi Oceanview". Is this the room that has a jacuzzi on the balcony with panoramic views of the ocean? The view is amazing, but it's not clear on funjet whether or not it's the one I'm thinking.

Also, is it difficult to get a beach bed or pool bed here?

Thanks so much!!

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
239 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Riu Palace Peninsula

Yes. If it was the Adult only section, I think it says Villa Suite Oceanview. The rest just say Junior Suites with or without Oceanview. In reality though, I think every room has a view of the ocean. We booked a regular suite and still had an oceanview. I'm not sure what time of year you are going, but when we were there last September we never had a problem getting a beach bed or a pool bed and we didn't go out to the pool until 9 or 10am. We're going back this September with a large group that we booked through FunJet also. Only 78 more days!!

Humble, Texas
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Riu Palace Peninsula

thank you!

Edmonton
Level Contributor
8,300 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Riu Palace Peninsula

WE just returned and didn't have a problem with loungers anywhere. Gorgeous views:)

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
378 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Riu Palace Peninsula

Off topic - anyone know exchange rate at hotel right now?

Thx

iowa
Level Contributor
1,173 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Riu Palace Peninsula

The Riu Resorts do not exchange US Currency for Pesos any longer.

6. Re: Riu Palace Peninsula

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 09:15