We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mid level resort but want preferred/platinum status

Philadlephia
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
mid level resort but want preferred/platinum status

Hello All,

I am looking for a mid level resort but want preferred/platinum status. For example: pool and butler beach service. reserved beach area, private Check-in 24 hour room service, preferred clubs access, ect

Any recommendation would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Boardman, Ohio
Level Contributor
7,414 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: mid level resort but want preferred/platinum status

Ocean Coral & Turquesa in Puerto Morelos is a good choice...

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
6,419 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: mid level resort but want preferred/platinum status

"I am looking for a mid level resort but want preferred/platinum status. For example: pool and butler beach service. reserved beach area, private Check-in 24 hour room service, preferred clubs access, ect"

Everyone, including me, is looking for this in a mid riff resort. Fact of the matter is, you gotta go upper level to get this stuff. Live Aqua, Secrets the Vine, Paradisus, LeBlanc would be a few I'd recommend looking at..

Edited: 18 June 2014, 20:55
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
283 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: mid level resort but want preferred/platinum status

Although I haven't been so I cannot recommend personally, I have been reading about the Grand Riviera Princess in Playa del Carmen. They have a Platinum section and Laguna Villas. I am considering this resort for next year but only if I can book into either of those sections. I think they cover everything in your wish list.

Another idea is to book at a Palace Resort (Beach, Sun, Playacar....) via a Founding VIP Member. You receive their perks. If you book into the Concierge Level rooms, you have a special section on the beach.

I am booked into the Grand Park Royal in a Royal Tower Suite and it has some of the perks you mention but not all of them. Sadly, GPRCC does not have any waiter service at the pool or on the beach. :( But it does have a Royal Tower Lounge and 24-hour room service. (Room service is for all room categories.)

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Cancun, Riviera Maya, Negril
Level Contributor
16,068 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: mid level resort but want preferred/platinum status

NOW Sapphire comes to mine and we have stayed in Preferred Club there 2x and enjoyed it. Also Paradisus Cancun.

5. Re: mid level resort but want preferred/platinum status

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2015, 07:16