We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

set up hair apt. before arriving at resort or upon arrival?

illinois
Level Contributor
175 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
set up hair apt. before arriving at resort or upon arrival?

Having our vow renewal by 16 th at secrets the vine. We are still waiting to finalize things with the wedding planner , the only thing set is the date and time. For some reason when I emailed the form they have on secrets website it went to secrets Capri , I tried again it went there again . Finally , I called the vine and got them to give me an email address to start setting it up. Then the sales lady gave me the date available. They told me the planner Yamuna will contact me when she returns from a business meeting. I wanted to see about details and setting up my hair salon apt. For that day. Is it best to try to email the resort and get a time or wait and hope the wedding planner emails me back some time soon ?

1. Re: set up hair apt. before arriving at resort or upon arrival?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2015, 06:17