We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachelor Party with underaged participants

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Bachelor Party with underaged participants

My little boy is 10yo. He is my best man. He wants me to have a bachelor party in Cancun. He wants to come. Can he get into Signor Frogs, etc with me and my dad and friends? Any other suggestions? We've never been to Cancun.

Thanks!

Edmonton
Level Contributor
8,300 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bachelor Party with underaged participants

Was just there at Sr. Froggs. You do not want your 10 year old there. Too much for his little eyes even if they did let him in at night. They would during the day.

Akron, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,182 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bachelor Party with underaged participants

Thats a tough one. 10 years ld is WAYYYY too old to be innocent on a Cancun bachelor party. Trust me they lose their innocence about 6-7, Im an elemantary teacher. You could take him during the day at best. If not, why not try the hard rock Cancun hotel that caters to both? He wont see any topless (although avoid channel 36 on the tv) and still have a lot of fun. Think about yourself when you were ten. Way too old to not notice everything!

Edmonton
Level Contributor
8,300 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bachelor Party with underaged participants

Jenny, that's so funny.lol. Is that why my 11 year old son's TV is always on channel 36 the next morning???

Akron, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,182 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bachelor Party with underaged participants

Ha!! Have you ever been to cancun and switched to 36?? They warn you at all hotels and it is NOT softcore. Lol

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
83 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bachelor Party with underaged participants

I second the suggestion of the Hard Rock. At the bar, you can hang out and party while there are things for your son to do (billiards, shuffleboard, the staff gets people up and dancing, ...). Also, the bartenders are happy to make all kinds of virgin drinks for him to enjoy. If you can bring one of his friends to join him, he will have an epic time, and so will you and the rest of your bachelor party! I'd bet that the hotel can even set such a party up, like they do for wedding receptions, etc...

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bachelor Party with underaged participants

Great! Thanks everyone. Hardrock it shall be... Also, is there like a go cart track or something similar like that? Bumping and racing is really fun at any age...

Thanks Again!

7. Re: Bachelor Party with underaged participants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2015, 05:17