We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport to merida

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pitt Meadows, Canada
Level Contributor
152 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Airport to merida

I know there are buses to Merida direct from Cancun airport, does anyone know the schedule...Thanks

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
5,927 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport to merida

www.ado.com.mx

Try a short date if a long one doesn't work.

Also on the Merida forum, that's a top question; see corner of screen. (EDIT: It's a top question right here too, I see.)

Edited: 04 July 2014, 02:04
Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
42,415 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport to merida

Be aware that these buses do not go to the main Merida Came ADO terminal but to ADO at Fiesta Americans and Altabrisa. One of these may be more convenient depending on where you are staying.

Also be aware, the last two departures of the day are in ADO 15 passenger vans. They are ok but not my preference. I would prefer to go to the main ADO Cancun terminal where you have numerous choices.

3. Re: Airport to merida

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2015, 07:16