We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Melia Turquesa

chicago,IL
Level Contributor
235 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Melia Turquesa

Has anyone been to the Mellia Turquesa recently? The "hotel review" section has given this property good reviews. We are going to change from the Royal Solaris. The overbooking problem sounds out of control at the Royal Solaris. When we spoke to the hotel directly they even admitted they had a "slight problem" with overbooking in February.

Would love to hear comments.

Portland Maine
Level Contributor
162 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Melia Turquesa

When are you going?. My g/f and I are going to be there 4/1 thru 4/8....our first time so know reviews. We are excited and i think its going to be a beautiful place.

Highland, MI
Level Contributor
185 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Melia Turquesa

Just got back from Cancun yeaterday. We did not stay at the Melia Turquesa but we walked the beach to the hotel to check it out since we stayed there a few years ago. It looked ok, the few things we did notice is that the pool loses the sun very early (2:30 or so) the walkways and stairs are very slippery and it looked like they hadnt changed their foot bath water near the pool in a very long time. Every one we saw seemed to be having a good time.