We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hard Rock Hotel - are all the restaurants buffet style?

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chester, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Hard Rock Hotel - are all the restaurants buffet style?

Hello

Haven't booked yet but me and my husband really want to stay to here, just wondering if anyone can tell me are all of the restaurants here buffet style if staying all inclusive? and the drinks menu are there additional charges for some alcohol? Also if anyone has any tips on how the credits work would be great to hear.

Thanks

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
11,780 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hard Rock Hotel - are all the restaurants buffet style?

There is both buffet and a la carte dining, along with room service and snack bar. All the alcohol is included with no additional charges for anything such as more top shelf booze or special drinks - all included. (There is some wines that have an upcharge and you can use resort credits to do so, but the included wines are just fine, Beringer at last recall)

The credits are very easy to use, you'll have a little sit-down with a vacation planner on arrival who will explain the credits and what you can use them for (tours, spa, beach dinners, upgraded wine, etc). There is a resort fee on any credits you use (16% at last recall), meaning, if you use $100 in resort credits, you pay $16 dollars, no fee on any unused resort credits....the list of options changes periodically.

Enjoy - great resort!

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
83 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hard Rock Hotel - are all the restaurants buffet style?

The tax to use the credits is now 20%.

There is one restaurant, The Market (or Marketplace?) that is buffet at all times. The others are regular restaurants. Zen (Japanese) may also have a buffet for breakfast, can't specifically recall.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hard Rock Hotel - are all the restaurants buffet style?

Thanks for the reply, just wanted to check about the restaurants as we have stayed in A/I resorts before (but not in Mexico it will be a first time going here) but others places we have stayed at some have been all buffet even in speciality restaurants and some have been a mix of buffet and al a carte, we prefer a mix :)

Soooo we have just booked to go here 22/4/15 so excited!! looking forward to a great holiday lots of fun and sun :)

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
83 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hard Rock Hotel - are all the restaurants buffet style?

We were there in June, and had the most incredible time. Can't wait to go back next June.

PM me if you have any specific questions.

5. Re: Hard Rock Hotel - are all the restaurants buffet style?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2015, 05:16