We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Our honeymoon @ the excellence hotel playa mujures 8th sept

brighton/broadstairs
Level Contributor
18 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Our honeymoon @ the excellence hotel playa mujures 8th sept

Hi,

We want to go to Mexico on the above date as it will be for our honeymoon but I have heard mixed reports about the weather. I know it is hurricane season and I have been to key west, FL before in September and it was fine.

Will the weather be terrible in mex in sept i.e rain all day no sun?

please help as I may need to change our honeymoon plans.

thank you!

Red Bank, New Jersey
Level Contributor
194 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Our honeymoon @ the excellence hotel playa mujures 8th sept

It is a risk. However, I having been going to this part of Mexico for a while. Usually in Sept or Oct. In all the years I have had two and a half days of solid rain. usually passing showers if at all. Probably very lucky. Sept and Oct are the rain season but the pricing and the lower occupancy of the resorts out weigh the risk for me. You may want to consider other parts of Mexico like Cabo that are dryer or someplace like Aruba which is outside the Hurricane belt.

brighton/broadstairs
Level Contributor
18 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Our honeymoon @ the excellence hotel playa mujures 8th sept

Thank you, we are looking @ Cabo now.

thanks for your help

3. Re: Our honeymoon @ the excellence hotel playa mujures 8th sept

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2015, 05:16