We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

thomas cook flight on a330 from manchester

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
thomas cook flight on a330 from manchester

can anybody tell me what seats 42a and 42b are like on a Thomas cook a330 im flying from Manchester to cancun these are the last seats at the back of the plane

thanks

cheshire
Level Contributor
82 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: thomas cook flight on a330 from manchester

hi david when r u going to mexico as myself and my husband are going on 3rd of sept .

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
3,776 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: thomas cook flight on a330 from manchester

They certainly are near or at the back. I think that they will be part of the 2-4-2 formation

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
44,103 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: thomas cook flight on a330 from manchester

From seat charts, looks like the last row. While I have not traveled on Thomas Cook, the problem with such seats is usually much activity because near restroom and galley areas.

Asheville, North...
Level Contributor
1,208 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: thomas cook flight on a330 from manchester

While neither have I flown on Thomas Cook, I imagine that it will be much like the last row of any plane.....cramped and noisy.

As Henry Kissinger once said, "There are only two reasons to sit in the back row of an airplane: Either you have diarrhea, or you're eager to meet people who do."

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: thomas cook flight on a330 from manchester

going the middle of October

6. Re: thomas cook flight on a330 from manchester

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2015, 05:16