We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive with Entertainment

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Save Topic
All Inclusive with Entertainment

Hi everybody,

I am looking for an all-inclusive with entertainment included. My wife and I returned from Live Aqua in June, and we had an absolute blast. We stayed in an Aqua Suite based on the recommendations here, and couldn't have been happier. Now, we are looking to return to cancun, but to take our parents. They are looking for something with entertainment like shows nightly. Live Aqua doesn't have shows and that short of things, so I am looking for recommendations about other resorts with similar service as Live Aqua but with entertainment.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!!!

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: All Inclusive with Entertainment

So It looks like the Hyatt Zilara has nightly shows. How are they? Any place similar to this?

Thanks!

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: All Inclusive with Entertainment

Riu Palace Peninsula . Just returned yesterday and my kids , wife , and I loved the shows ! Great entertainment staff all day and all night.

3. Re: All Inclusive with Entertainment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2015, 05:16