We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moon Palace

England
1 post
Save Topic
Moon Palace

We are off to Moon Palace Monday - has anyone been and if so what did you think?

minnesota
Level Contributor
211 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Moon Palace

Ruthailie -

Was there this past March and am headed back down this coming April. Love the place - if you have specific questions feel free to ask.

Have a great time!

london
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Moon Palace

i from england is well. so anyone know is the free tours for england people as well?! or just for US!!

michigan
Level Contributor
412 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Moon Palace

I was just on Palaceresorts.com and it says only U.S, Canada and Mexico get the free tours. I don't know how they would know though. You have to go to the guest service desk. Just ask and see what happens, what can happen they say no.

We have been going to the Moon Palace for several years and we have loved it. The kids like it as well as there are alot of things for them to do. The pool is beautiful and big with a swim up bar. The ocean is not great, but the beach is fine.

We will be back in January.

Have a great time.

Sandyjoe

4. Re: Moon Palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2009, 11:19