We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need directions to Selvatura the Zip line park

SOUTH CAROLINA
Level Contributor
85 posts
Save Topic
Need directions to Selvatura the Zip line park

I want to go to Selvatura for the zip lines tour. I saw the Website

but i cannot make reservations online for some reason. They show a map but i will need more specific directions to the Park. I am renting a car while in Cancun. Info is appreciated thank you.

Cancun Passion
Sightseeing Tours, Archaeology Tours
Caribbean Connection
Day Trips, Sightseeing Tours, Boat Tours
Olympus Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
Best Day
Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Boat Tours
Colo Spgs
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
29,089 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need directions to Selvatura the Zip line park

What area of this map needs more info?

http://www.selvatura.com.mx/location.html

In a Little Cafe...
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
10,844 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need directions to Selvatura the Zip line park

From the looks of it you can go two ways though you may want to avoid Highway 180 and the toll areas and its quainter non toll counterpart.

I've never been to Selvatura but from the map it looks like an easy find. Take Kukulkan Blvd. south from the Hotel Zone towards the Cancun Airport, take the jug-handle or turnoff South for Highway 307 aka as the Cancun to Tulum Road about 14 miles or so until you reach Puerto Morelos. Just south of PM, make a right and follow the road about 10-12 miles and you should be there. If memory serves me correctly there's signs and some small billboard or some such thing near the 307 turnoff near PM or at least there was. Keep in mind after the right in PM, you may have to cross a couple residential avenues while on the road south into the tropical forest areas. ( the same turnoff will take you out to highway 180 on the other side well past Selvatura)

New York
Level Contributor
219 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Need directions to Selvatura the Zip line park

Was there in August and once you make the turn off of the main road it is still several miles down the dirt side road.The zip line scared the heck out of me !!! They use electrical conduit for safety railings and the welds looked like my grandmother did them GULP!!! But all in all it was fun for the whole family...

Washington State
Level Contributor
1,697 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need directions to Selvatura the Zip line park

How long does it take to get their on a tour? Is this an all day event or half a day? Thanks!

Cancun, Mexico
Level Contributor
3,783 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need directions to Selvatura the Zip line park

I just went on Sunday and had a great time I will post pictures later today.

Its a straight shot to Puerto Morelos and then a right turn at the sign that says Selvatura and then 19 K till you see another sign on the right.

6. Re: Need directions to Selvatura the Zip line park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 13:21