We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rainy Season

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
Level Contributor
218 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Rainy Season

Does Cancun have a rainy season? I am noting that this entire week according to weather.com is rainy all week. Thanks

Cancun, Mexico
Level Contributor
2,834 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rainy Season

Rainy season is technically May - October or November, but by and large it means brief downpours at some point during they day. Most weather sites will show a chance of rain every day during rainy season, but weather.com tends to be the least accurate in my opinion. Although there can be full days of rain, most of the time it's showers than come and go very quickly. I am not in Cancun right now, but it's my understanding that it has been raining more than usual this past week.

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
42,163 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rainy Season

Not sure about Cancun but definitely raining more than usual here in Cozumel. Did manage some dry weather at the beach for while today!

3. Re: Rainy Season

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 08:22