We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Palace resort for honeymoon?

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
illinois
Level Contributor
162 posts
Save Topic
Which Palace resort for honeymoon?

Every palace resort is offering free unlimited tours?! Anyone know the fine print on this offer? Which Palace Resort is best for a honeymoon in Feb-Mar-Apr? We want adults only, all-inclusive, romantic (caters to honeymooners), fun activities day & night on property, clear water, clean beach.

Is there a limit to how many of these free tours we can do during our vacation (like pick only one)? Seems like this is a big savings considering we'd like to do a few of these whether we stay at a Palace resort or other.

Receive a Palace Passport valued at more than $400.00*

Clients staying three nights or longer at any of our Cancun/Riviera Maya properties through December 23, 2007 receive a value-packed Palace Passport that includes:

Unlimited tours to Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza (Light & Sound), Tulum/Xpu-Ha, Coba, Ek-Balam/Valladolid, Isla Mujeres, Wet'n Wild, Tulum Paradise and Paradise Snorkeling. (per person)

$50.00 voucher toward the purchase of a round of golf at Moon Spa & Golf Club or at Playacar Spa & Golf Club. (per adult)

$15.00 voucher toward a Spa treatment at the adults only Aventura Spa Palace, Moon Spa & Golf Club or at the Playacar Spa & Golf Club.(per adult)

$25.00 voucher toward car rental through Travesias Turisticas (per room)

That is on top of everything included in a Palace Resorts vacation.

*Available only to the US, Canada, and Mexico markets.

*Certain restrictions apply to groups.

*Other restrictions apply.

London
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Which Palace resort for honeymoon?

Hi

My best friend works for Palace Resorts and I've been out there 4 times in 15 months. I would suggest the Aventura Spa Palace. It's absolutely fantastic. He works at the Moon Palace and goes to the Aventura because it's better for adults. The Moon Palace is fab but there are kids there. If your budget can stretch to it, the new Le Blanc is apparently excellent but it's a lot more expensive.

Have a wonderful time. The staff are highly trained and will ensure that everything is done to give you a fantastic time. Nighttime and daytime activities in the resorts are free as are many tours - visit to downtown clubs etc are extra at night but are very subsidised with free transportation. In addition, if you are staying at Aventura you can visit the other Palace Resorts for nothing extra, so you could vary your days if you wish.

Apparently the Infinity pool is amazing.

Have a wonderful honeymoon wherever you go.

Ellie

PDX, Oregon
Level Contributor
617 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which Palace resort for honeymoon?

Which of the unlimited tours to Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza (Light & Sound), Tulum/Xpu-Ha, Coba, Ek-Balam/Valladolid, Isla Mujeres, Wet'n Wild, Tulum Paradise and Paradise Snorkeling would you reccomend? I have that same package. Has anyone used this pakage before? What was your favorite?

worcestershire
Level Contributor
334 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which Palace resort for honeymoon?

Hi,

Our first palace visit 5 years ago was to ASP we have visited Moon 4 times one of which was for our fantastic wedding ,Xu Ha , and in the last 3 weeks have returned froma trip of one week to Coz Palace and a week at ASP. If I were going on honeymoon it would be ASP. It has everything in your requirement list except fo the beach but the lagoon more than makes up for this.

The rooms at Coz palace were so much better but for the whole package you can,'t beat ASP

michigan
Level Contributor
410 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which Palace resort for honeymoon?

I have gone four years in a row and we usually try one free tour. They are all day tours, so you will miss a day at the pool. I will say the best we have done is the boat ride to Isla Mujeres. It is a blast on the boat there and back. The other tour we enjoyed was the trip to Xpu-Ha only. It is a palace resort, so all is included. Snorkeling and swimming. We have done the Tulum and Chitchen and they are all very very hot and a lot of walking. If you are into that kind of stuff, they were all great. I have not done Wet and Wild as of yet. We will try that one this year. But like I said between the bus ride there and back, it is like over 8 hours long. But we do try at least one a year. Good Luck .

SandyJoe

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
3,247 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which Palace resort for honeymoon?

We have been to Palace Resorts atleast 9 times now and have taken many tours. LOve Tulum and Xpu-Ha and Chichen Itza, but they are all day away from the pool or beach.

6. Re: Which Palace resort for honeymoon?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2009, 23:21