We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crown Paradise

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Maryland
Level Contributor
103 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Crown Paradise

Can someone tell me is it possible to get a room in the nicer tower 2 ( I believe) with family of four? Are all the rooms two double beds?

Are the waterslides open to all ages?

Thanks!

Cancun, Mexico
Level Contributor
2,834 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Crown Paradise

Hi charrida - If you are talking about the Crown Club rooms, they are only open to couples. The Crown Club rooms have only king beds. The standard rooms have two doubles or one king.

The teen park with the water slides gives the following info, saying adults are only allowed between 4 and 5 pm every day:

"Open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. During the park hours of 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. we accept children under 13 years old if they are at least 4 feet tall accompanied by adults, and also from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. we accept adults at Teens Paradise. All the hours in between it is only available for 13-17 year olds teens."

Maryland
Level Contributor
103 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Crown Paradise

CancunGringa,

Thanks for the reply! We have stayed the last two years in Jamaica at resorts that had waterparks without restrictions and the kids are used to riding the waterslides all day. We have been trying to find a new resort with a waterpark and there just don't seem to be that many .

Springfield...
Level Contributor
9,502 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Crown Paradise

Yes, you can get family rooms in the new tower, although they will be on the lower floors. They will be 2 regular rooms with a door between. They are nicer than the old tower and closer to the kiddie pool. The family rooms have double beds. I believe the teen area will let adults on the slides at certain times of the day....I know I went down them when I was there....they are fun!!

Maryland
Level Contributor
103 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Crown Paradise

How do they tell if a child is 13yrs old as far as getting into the teen pool with the bigger waterslides? Are boys are all over 4ft tall. I would really like to go this resort but after staying at other resorts where they could ride the big slides, I don't think they would like being restricted to certain hours of use.

Ft. Worth
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Crown Paradise

They have 3 different colored wrist bands, children-teens-adults.

The new tower is nicer, but the lower level rooms do not offer much of a view unless you get one on the end by the water. The old tower rooms have been updated and are as nice as the lower level rooms in the new tower IMO. Plus you get a much better view.

Maryland
Level Contributor
103 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Crown Paradise

Cozbobby,

Thanks that was the answer I was looking for as far as the waterslides are concerned! The kids have come to like the waterslide pools and it is hard to find resorts with them.

7. Re: Crown Paradise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 04:19