We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

aventura spa palace and its restaurants

England
6 posts
Save Topic
aventura spa palace and its restaurants

Going to aventura spa palace for new Year, we love fine food and good wine, can anyone recommend which of the many restaurants we should celebrate in?? Thanks!

Ontario
Level Contributor
795 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: aventura spa palace and its restaurants

Jauntyjane:

Post your question on the Tulum forum board and you will get the information that you are looking for. There is a lot more going on in the Tulum forum for Aventura than the Cancun forum.

Locust Grove...
Level Contributor
1,887 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: aventura spa palace and its restaurants

We'll be going for our 3rd time in March. LaTrottoria (Italian) is our favorite. La Hacienda is also nice. We like El Greco , esp. for breaffast and lunch altho dinner was good also.

columbus ohio
Level Contributor
5,458 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: aventura spa palace and its restaurants

I think La Hacienda is the best for fine dining, although I have never had a problem with any of the restaurants there in our 6 times staying there

Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
447 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: aventura spa palace and its restaurants

you AI, if you don't like one go to the next one. My husband is picky, he did not like the Mexican Restaurant at Moon Palace, so we finished that meal, walked next door to Italian Buffet and he had a second dinner. I had dessert. That is the beauty of the AI.

5. Re: aventura spa palace and its restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 15:19