We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport transportation

baltimore, md
Level Contributor
35 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Airport transportation

Can you suggest any reliable private company OR van service to prearrange pick up at the airport? sha

USA Transfers
Taxis & Shuttles, Archaeology Tours, Private Tours
Canada Transfers
Taxis & Shuttles, Scuba & Snorkeling, Swim with Dolphins, Archaeology Tours, Private Tours
Entertainment Plus
Taxis & Shuttles, Scuba & Snorkeling, Archaeology Tours, Private Tours
CARM Tours & Transfers
Taxis & Shuttles, Private Tours
Chicago
Level Contributor
22 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport transportation

try getdita, www.getdita.com, prepay private direct.

sig
Yorktown Heights
Level Contributor
5,498 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport transportation

I always used besttransfers.com. Very reliable and also since

i don't like to give my credit card, you can make reservation online and pay cash at the Cancun airport.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
5,441 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport transportation

The best companies to use are the ones that have all the proper licenses in order and consistently reliable service. We regularly recommend CancunValet and Entertainment Plus 2x1 Discounts because these local outfits stand out from the rest.

Have a happy & healthy New Year,

212eric V.P.

PEOPLE'S CHOICE GUIDE CANCUN Travel Survey Guide Book

In a Little Cafe...
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
10,810 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport transportation

There's numerous companies to choose from, including those mentioned already. Cancun Shuttle, available on the Internet, is the "Official" Transport agency of the Cancun Airport and provides excellent service. Others include BestDay, GrayLine etc. etc.

Quite often the best transport and price is via the Hotel one is booking, I'd check the Hotel prices and service first.

Also, there's a Taxi stand near the exit of the airport that provides shared transport, usually by large A/C van for approximately $8-$9 US per person one way.

On the return trip, use a regular green and white Cancun Taxi for about $15-$20 US per cab, not per person.

Edmonton, Alberta...
Level Contributor
21 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport transportation

We just returned from Cancun on Christmas eve and even though our package included airport transfers, I booked a van with Cancun Valet so we could spend as much time at our hotel as possible. The representative was waiting for us with our names on a sign as soon as we exited the airport. The driver took us to the van within a minute or two and we were on our way. On the return trip, the driver picked us up exactly on schedule. Both drivers were very professional and courteous and we would definitely use and recommend Cancun Valet.

Dallas
Level Contributor
228 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport transportation

Just booked my transfers for tomorrow through gitdita.com and it took less than 3 minutes. They use PayPal, so no creidit card info had to be given (with a existing PayPal account). Hope the ride goes as well. $45 round trip to the hotel zone.

Mankato, Minnesota
Level Contributor
53 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Airport transportation

We have hired Cancun Valet several times - they are very dependable, affordable, courteous. On their site, they also have info on cell phone rentals, grocery and alcohol delivery right to your hotel - very reasonable.

8. Re: Airport transportation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 10:21