We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Day Travel transfer experiences

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Washington State
Level Contributor
1,692 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Best Day Travel transfer experiences

I am considering booking with Best Day Travel for our one-way (we will be splitting something with another couple for the way home) transfer from the airport to the Ambiance Villas? The website lists it being (only) $9.00 per person one way to a Cancun hotel and guranteeing that you do not have to wait longer than 15 minutes. I was just wondering any one's experience with this company? Good? Bad? Would you use them again?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
586 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Day Travel transfer experiences

hi, we have used best day 3 times and have never had a problem. we just got back last wed. and we wanted to be picked up at 10:00 am and they were there at 9:45. we will use them again everytime we go to cancun. hope this helps.

Kentucky
Level Contributor
2,136 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Day Travel transfer experiences

We have used them once. They were good, we did not have to wait and they were right on time for our return to the airport.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
201 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Day Travel transfer experiences

We used Best Day last year from Cancun Airport to Riviera Maya. We experienced no problems and thought they were very professional. They picked us right on time for return trip. We are using them again this year for transportation from Cancun Airport to hotel in Hotel Zone.

Chicago
Level Contributor
27 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Day Travel transfer experiences

I just used Best Day Travel last week. There are a well run, efficient, reliable company. You should not have any problems. For a one way transfer they are great.

If you do the round trip fare then you have to sit through a sales presentation before the rep will fill out the round trip voucher. I was not too happy to have to sit through the presentation an hour after I checked in. The rep was friendly and informative but I didn't want to sign up for anything just then. He kept warning us about timeshares but it was ironic because I had to sit through his sales presentation.

I would use Best Day again however I would only use them to pick me up from the airport. Cabs to the airports are not too expensive and you don't have to sit through a presentation.

Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
108 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Day Travel transfer experiences

We always use bestday, they are very good. We are considering Ambiance Villas for our trip this year. Would love any info you can provide when you return. thanks

6. Re: Best Day Travel transfer experiences

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 10:37