We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Super Bowl Parties / UFC Fight

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Omaha
11 posts
Save Topic
Super Bowl Parties / UFC Fight

Just wondering if anyone has heard of any big Super Bowl Parties. And do they get pay-per-view events in Cancun?

Walla Walla
Level Contributor
428 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Super Bowl Parties / UFC Fight

hawkeye2425 !!!

You sound like my husband! When I was filling him on dates we could fly to Cancun, I had to make sure we weren't going Feb 3rd or March 3rd because of the UFC fights! We always have a party at our house and watch the fights. We have a martial arts school and my husabnd has trained with a lot of the fighters. Mostly Teamquest fighters and trainers. Bass and Tim Silvia too and others. I'll be watching this thread to see what people have to say. The hotels might have ppv. I bet some the bars would have it on too.

Omaha
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Super Bowl Parties / UFC Fight

My closest Friend fought in UFC 64 in Vegas. Great sport, I hope I can find it in a bar on Feb 3rd.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
5,441 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Super Bowl Parties / UFC Fight

We can't comment on the UFC however we know that there are several restaurants that plan on showing the super bowl. You should consider the following:

Pat O'Brien's

My Place-they have the best food here of this group.

Champion's Sport Bar

Outback Steakhouse

Caliente Sports Book Bar-I would be willing to bet that they will show the UFC here.

212eric V.P.

PEOPLE'S CHOICE GUIDE CANCUN

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
169 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Super Bowl Parties / UFC Fight

I'd like to know myself. I'm a local but I've never heard of the UFC's being played anywhere.

Pride is pretty good too. Actually I think I like it better than the UFC.

Can't sit still while watching them. Who would have guessed a woman would be screaming at the t.v. going "YOU HAVE THE ARMBAR RIGHT THERE YOU IDIOT! PUNCH HIM IN THE KIDNEYS!!!!".

:)

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
29 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Super Bowl Parties / UFC Fight

You should have no troubles finding the fight

I was there over the New Years and there was some advertising for the UFC fight then.I did not get to see the fight but I think it was at Hooters and Pat O'briens but double check.

Also the flying banners will also let you know,just keep an eye on them as they change signs with each pass.

Gord

6. Re: Super Bowl Parties / UFC Fight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 20:20