We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

isla mujeres (garrafon park) addmission

winnipeg
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Topic
isla mujeres (garrafon park) addmission

hi if i go to the isla by myself , what is the addmission into the park and what does it all include ??? what extras are worth buying and any general info would help thanks

Riverside...
Level Contributor
3,698 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: isla mujeres (garrafon park) addmission

Garrafon Park is now all inclusive. There are 2 different levels of AI though.

The Garrafon Discovery is $65 and includes:

Round trip ferry transportation Cancun - Isla Mujeres

Continental Breakfast

Domestic open bar all day long

Buffet lunch at Garrafon

Snorkel equipment, life jacket, kayaks, hammocks, pool, showers, trepachanga, marine platforms and climber tower

Isla Mujeres shopping tour

The Royal Garrafon is $89 and includes:

Round trip ferry transportation Cancun - Isla Mujeres

Full Breakfast

International open bar all day long

Buffet lunch at Garrafon & all snacks

Snorkel equipment, life jacket, kayaks, hammocks, pool, showers, trepachanga, marine platforms

Lockers and towels

Bicycle tour

Zip line & Climber tower

Isla Mujeres shopping tour

With the Royal we also were allowed to snorkel around the outside of the shark pen at Dolphin Discovery. It was a great day. We had a blast.

Check out their website at www.garrafon.com

Washington, Michigan
Level Contributor
16 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: isla mujeres (garrafon park) addmission

Does this new all-inclusive line-up mean you can no longer pay the minimal park fee just to snorkel?

Washington State
Level Contributor
1,692 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: isla mujeres (garrafon park) addmission

I don't know if thise means you can't just pay to snorkel there; however I'd definately recommend the AI! We did it last winter and will be doing so again twice in 3 1/2 weeks. Great food, snorkeling, facilities, drinks ect . . .

4. Re: isla mujeres (garrafon park) addmission

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 22:19