We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for People to Join a Chichen Itza and Ek Balam Tour

Ottawa, Canada
4 posts
Save Topic
Looking for People to Join a Chichen Itza and Ek Balam Tour

Our group of 4 is considering doing the Mayan Experience tour with Mayans' Explorers. The tour includes visits to Chichen Itza and Ek Balam, a stop in Valladolid, lunch, and a visit to a cenote. The cost varies by the number of people doing the tour. We would be looking to do it on either December 23, 24 or 26. Would anyone be interested in joining us and reducing the cost for all? The tour gets great reviews.

Thanks!

K T
Hong Kong, China
11 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for People to Join a Chichen Itza and Ek Balam Tour

Probably not helpful. I am interested in such a tour but can only start on 20, 21 or 22. Flying out of Cancun on 24. Let me know if you guys change your plan.

Boston
Level Contributor
302 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for People to Join a Chichen Itza and Ek Balam Tour

Assuming 4 more join you (2 adults 2 kids) what does the cost work out to be? I was thinking renting and driving, but more convenient to do a tour...

Boston
Level Contributor
302 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for People to Join a Chichen Itza and Ek Balam Tour

KT - we leave Cancun the 24th as well. But could do the tour the 23rd or earlier... Let me know if you find something

K T
Hong Kong, China
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for People to Join a Chichen Itza and Ek Balam Tour

@scarrl

how long is the tour you mentioned? 1 day? i guess this is what you are mentioning: mayans-explorers.com/our-excursions/…

@Ski

I am arriving Cancun on 19 Dec. What is the earliest day you can start? I am thinking of something like Cancun > Merida (2 days) > Chichen Itza / Valladolid / Ek Balam (1-2 days) > Tulum (1 day) > Cancun. Ideally, starting on 20. Would you consider driving?

K T
Hong Kong, China
11 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for People to Join a Chichen Itza and Ek Balam Tour

@scarl

i can join you guys on 23rd if it is a one day tour - is it? thanks.

California
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for People to Join a Chichen Itza and Ek Balam Tour

26th or 25th would work for us (me , husband and 2 kids (13 and 8))

can you pls let me know the rate per person and some more details

Also, are there similar tours to cozumel that anyone is interested

7. Re: Looking for People to Join a Chichen Itza and Ek Balam Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2012, 10:18