We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pictures of diving, and the Iberostar march 23-30th

Level Contributor
59 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Pictures of diving, and the Iberostar march 23-30th

I have posted a couple of pictures of diving in Cozumel if anyone is interested. When I have more time I will post some more. They are in my profile.

I am headed back down there and just wondering if anyone else is going down there, I am taking a group of six fun people.

St. Louis,MO
Level Contributor
1,396 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pictures of diving, and the Iberostar march 23-30th

Awsome pics! It looks like you lucked out in seeing a lot of fish. I am so jealous of you returning so soon : (

kent
Level Contributor
873 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pictures of diving, and the Iberostar march 23-30th

Hi, just wanted to say...great photos. Im going there in May and cant wait to see all those fantastic Fish.

3. Re: Pictures of diving, and the Iberostar march 23-30th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 17:16