We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dr. Pascual Piccolo of the Cozumel Clinic

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
Level Contributor
616 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Dr. Pascual Piccolo of the Cozumel Clinic

I just wanted to offer my sincere thanks to Dr. Pascual Piccolo who is the physician in charge of the hyperbaric chamber at the clinic in Cozumel, who helped two very scared parents in a foreign country and one very sick little boy.

Our 20 month old boy came down with a 104 fever on our second day and we rushed him over to see Dr. Piccolo who diagnosed him with bronchitis and perscribed antibiotics which cured him. I came away nothing short of greatly impressed with the clinic as a whole.

Ruston, LA
Level Contributor
668 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dr. Pascual Piccolo of the Cozumel Clinic

Dr. Piccolo is a great hyperbaric doctor. I witnessed him in action and he did an outstanding job. I have his number on the speed dial on my phone in Cozumel.

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
533 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dr. Pascual Piccolo of the Cozumel Clinic

Dr. Piccolo is a great Dr. He is my physician and has treated me for everything from a common cold to a severe case of decompression sickness several years ago. I think the world of him and his wife Heidi who also happens to be an RN.

Southlake, Texas
Level Contributor
2,894 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dr. Pascual Piccolo of the Cozumel Clinic

Could someone post the number and maybe the address....sounds like a good one to keep on hand....

Allen.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
616 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dr. Pascual Piccolo of the Cozumel Clinic

Morgy,

Not sure of his phone number, but he is located at the clinic on Calle 6 Norte.

Southlake, Texas
Level Contributor
2,894 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dr. Pascual Piccolo of the Cozumel Clinic

Thank you....This is a keeper for the first aid kit I always take with me

Minnesota
Level Contributor
894 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dr. Pascual Piccolo of the Cozumel Clinic

Prescribing antibiotics for a feverish baby is what a doctor is SUPPOSED to do. I know....I've been there, done that (raised three kids). Would you have been as grateful to your everyday doctor?

Southlake, Texas
Level Contributor
2,894 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dr. Pascual Piccolo of the Cozumel Clinic

I think they were being thankful that a doctor help cure their baby while they were on vacation and probably saved coming home short of their time on the island...The doctors here get thanked when they send you that $2000 bill for doing the same thing.....Lighten Up.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
616 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Dr. Pascual Piccolo of the Cozumel Clinic

Zeebo,

I wasn't impressed with his diagnostic abilities persay, I was thankful that he was a calming man with a great bedside manner who helped a family in need when they were very scared. Your post is rediculous and I don't see why would you even bother to reply to mine if all you had to say was something negative.

Southlake, Texas
Level Contributor
2,894 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Dr. Pascual Piccolo of the Cozumel Clinic

Glad the kido is ok...also happy you were able to salvage the rest of your vacation....Get to booking the next one... :o)

Minnesota
Level Contributor
894 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Dr. Pascual Piccolo of the Cozumel Clinic

Nigred, first of all you are "offering sincere thanks" to a doctor in a foreign country who probably does not read this message board. Why didn't you thank him with a tip...at least he can understand that?

And Morgy, I haven't ever paid $2000.00 for anti-biotics. Even when I didn't have health insurance and my child needed some I believe I paid $80 for the emergency room visit & antibiotics. You may want the name of my pediatrician if you're paying $2,000.00!