We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cielo with no snorkel?

Geneseo, IL
Level Contributor
109 posts
42 reviews
Cielo with no snorkel?

Looking for a Cielo trip that doesn't include a snorkel stop. Is there such a thing. We are divers and could do without that stop since we will be diving most days. Not looking for a private trip.

4 replies to this topic
Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
7,441 posts
38 reviews
1. Re: Cielo with no snorkel?

You could always just stay on the boat, but most simply do a few quick snorkel sites and then end up at el Cielo.

Geneseo, IL
Level Contributor
109 posts
42 reviews
2. Re: Cielo with no snorkel?

I realize we could just stay on the boat, but I was looking for someone who maybe spends more time at Cielo. I mean who wouldn't want as much time as possible in heaven! Recommendations on who to use also welcome!

Monument, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,214 posts
1 review
3. Re: Cielo with no snorkel?

You may find that if you are not booking a private trip that your options may be few. Most of the group trips to Cielo offer some snorkin stops. Hopefully you find what works for you.

Lk Stevens Wa
Level Contributor
810 posts
259 reviews
4. Re: Cielo with no snorkel?

I tried this very same task back in May. I shopped around and asked a similar question on this forum. I didn't find anything other than boat charters, which as you can imagine are a little pricy. I'll look forward to see if you can turn up new intel.

Reply to: Cielo with no snorkel?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted