We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pesos to dollars

Wisconsin Dells...
Level Contributor
305 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Pesos to dollars

Is there someplace that will buy back Pesos for Dollars ?

7 replies to this topic
Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
7,309 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pesos to dollars

Any cambio house or bank will. Are you staying at Miramar? I live at Nah Ha next door and buy pesos back from my friends who come down. I can always use them.

Private message me how many you have if you want to meet up.

Mentioned in this post
Miramar Beach
Miramar Beach
Florida Panhandle, FL
Wisconsin Dells...
Level Contributor
305 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pesos to dollars

Thank you Mark L let us get through today and I will reevaluate let you know. I appreciate your response.

bemidji minnesota
Level Contributor
8,044 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pesos to dollars

Don't you plan to be back to Mexico kevolution? :(

Mentioned in this post
Mexico
Mexico
North America
Martinez, California
Level Contributor
397 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pesos to dollars

I was going to ask the same question. I usually hang on to my leftover pesos (particularly if the exchange rate is good, like it is now), because I know I'll be back, and it's nice to have the option of some start-out money for incidentals until I can get to an ATM next time. If you plan on coming back in the next year or two, you might want to just hang on to your leftover pesos. (and you KNOW you'll be back, right?)

Wisconsin Dells...
Level Contributor
305 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pesos to dollars

Mark L I decided to spend my extra pesos on my wife. We had an awesome dinner at Guidos and bought her a Faux Michael Kors purse,some Tee shirts and will spend the rest at duty free and food at the Cancun Airport. Once again I thank you for your generous offer. On another note We couldn't help but a notice a group of very "lively" group of guests where you live last week. By any chance were you one of that lively group ?

Mentioned in this post
Guido's
Guido's
2,519 Reviews
Cozumel, Mexico
Cancun Airport
Cancun Airport
Cancun, Mexico
Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
7,309 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pesos to dollars

Kevolution.....it depends.....did you see any illegal? If not, that was me.....maybe. There were a couple of fun groups here last week from CA/MN/SC/VA.

I'm usually the one diving off the platform or with a purple pole spear in my hand hunting lionfish.

Level Contributor
130 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pesos to dollars

If you are flying out of Cancun you can get rid of quite a few Peso's just buying a slice of pizza. Seems like the most expensive airport food I have ever seen.

Reply to: Pesos to dollars
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted