We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunscape Sabor Honeymoon Suites with Jacuzzi

Charlotte, NC
1 post
Save Topic
Sunscape Sabor Honeymoon Suites with Jacuzzi

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me which buildings the Honeymoon Suites with Jacuzzi are in at the Sunscape Sabor resort? My husband and I booked one for one week with the description "Honeymoon Suite Ocean View with Jacuzzi" and naturally the travel voucher only states "Honeymoon Jr. Suite w/ jacuzzi". You know how these things go when you check in and you've paid for an ocean view and are instead given a garden view and then the front desk points out that nothing on your paperwork says "Ocean View". Bait and Switch. :-(

Mentioned in this post
Sunscape Sabor Cozumel
Sunscape Sabor Cozumel
2,676 Reviews
Cozumel, Mexico
Cozumel Palace
Cozumel Palace
#4 of 52 hotels in Cozumel
The Explorean Cozumel
The Explorean Cozumel
#5 of 52 hotels in Cozumel
Playa Azul
Playa Azul
#6 of 52 hotels in Cozumel
2 replies to this topic
Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
418 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunscape Sabor Honeymoon Suites with Jacuzzi

Hi, the resort is long and narrow. The rooms on rhe garden side have no jacuzzi on the balcony. We upgraded to the suite you are speaking of and it looked like all those suites are located in the building along the ocean. It is a beautiful view! I wrote down our room number on our review here on tripadvisor. We did not like the location of that room because it was literally next door to the buffet. You could smell them cooking the food, and watch people eat. I guess they could watch us too!!

Kings Mountain...
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunscape Sabor Honeymoon Suites with Jacuzzi

Thank you for your reply. It was very helpful! 😀

Reply to: Sunscape Sabor Honeymoon Suites with Jacuzzi
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted