We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apple AI Square Deal

Level Contributor
80 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Apple AI Square Deal

Hey everyone, I booked an apple square deal for April 15th-22nd

anyone have insight where they are placing these? I did this once before & ended up at the Iberostar which was great. Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Iberostar Cozumel
Iberostar Cozumel
5,271 Reviews
Cozumel, Mexico
oz
Level Contributor
4,472 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apple AI Square Deal

hey, i have never used apple but i would try to find out where you are going to be,i would not stay at the reef at the moment they are having some problems. if you are at the reef i would upgrade to the sabor section. when do you find where you are going?

Minneapolis, MN
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Apple AI Square Deal

I did the AI square deal in February and we ended up at the Reef Club. It was fun, but we were there just before all the incidents of sickness started coming up. Have a good time!

Lino Lakes
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Apple AI Square Deal

We just came back from our 4 square deal and we were at the Park Royal. It was OK for the price we paid. Plus much closer to town then some of the other places.

Mentioned in this post
Park Royal Cancun
Park Royal Cancun
4,909 Reviews
Cancun, Mexico
Genesee, CO
Level Contributor
646 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Apple AI Square Deal

ok, apparently i am out of the loop ... but what is an apple square deal? i have seen it several times on here?

is it like something like hotwire, priceline, etc?

just curious, like is it a great discount deal?

ohio
Level Contributor
2,509 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Apple AI Square Deal

Izzy.... You pay one low price......Apple chooses the hotel you stay at.

You only know it is a 4star resort and your flight. They do not tell you where you are staying until you are on your way.

Genesee, CO
Level Contributor
646 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Apple AI Square Deal

do you know your flight and times and layovers etc before hand?

Level Contributor
80 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Apple AI Square Deal

Thanks for the replies, We got $599. a person for 7 days air ,hotel,

food & drinks(all inclusive). We find out what hotel we will be at when we check in for our flight. It is a charter flight so there are no layovers it is direct. Apple does these deals because they have reserved or guaranteed rooms at hotels in advance & the plane is flying anyway full or not. They are usually offered 1-4 weeks in advance; kind of last minute. And they guarantee it to be a certain rating or better. Hope we don't get Reef Club but we will have a good time no matter where we end up.

oz
Level Contributor
4,472 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Apple AI Square Deal

what airline you flying ? im from il too and was told that no airlines fly nonstop from ohare to cozumel. we have a stopover in ft. worth texas .

US
Level Contributor
162 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Apple AI Square Deal

wow....looking back at reviews Reef has problems since chrismas/holiday time. I cant beleve all the bad things people say...... some are really gross...I woudnt stay there if its that bad!

West Chicago...
Level Contributor
91 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Apple AI Square Deal

Wicked Witch-

I'm flying direct from O'hare to Cozumel 4/12- through Apple.

Sue

Mentioned in this post
Cozumel
Cozumel
Quintana Roo, Mexico