We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roll Call For April 17th to the 27th

Southlake, Texas
Level Contributor
2,894 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Roll Call For April 17th to the 27th

Ok folks the time is here !!!!

In just two short We will be laying on the beach in paradise.....seeing just How many Coco-Locos it takes to make a Gringo Fall Down....Heh....Heh.... :o)

Whose Going to be Joining Me????? From 4/17 to 4/27????

First one there gets a free bag of sand fleas to take home to the inlaws....

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
6,774 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Roll Call For April 17th to the 27th

Morgy,

We'll be there 4/13-21. We're staying at Nah Ha Condominiums, Unit 602.

If you see a guy on a tangerine colored mountain bike in your area, it's probably me looking for a trail.

(Since you are an AI guy you won't be able to buy me dinner on the square I assume?) You gotta get out more!

I'll send you our condo phone number via PM.

Mark

Far"gone", ND
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Roll Call For April 17th to the 27th

Podria traerme una cerveza? -We are arriving on the 21st ------cannot wait to get out of this freeezer --- then bake in the sun and pour down some cold ones. !!!!!!!

Southlake, Texas
Level Contributor
2,894 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Roll Call For April 17th to the 27th

Oh yeah, I forgot to add....we will be at the El Cozumeleno...but we are going to make it a point to get out to some of the local resturants this time, and try some real food....Heh....

Hey Mark...will you be bringing some of your helpers with you ??? You know...The ones in the picture standing around the race car...heh...heh... :o)

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
6,774 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Roll Call For April 17th to the 27th

No, I'm leaving them at home this time. My favorite is changing race series so I won't see her as much anymore.

I did have a few down with us when we were there in November. I was BMOC that week. Three blondes with me all the time? Very Cool! The locals made a note of it, for sure. The reality of the real story is not as exciting as the image it presented. It was fun to pretend and we all had a good laugh.

This time it's just the two of us for nine days of nirvana. I'll enjoy the peace and quiet. I wish the kart track was still open though I'd be there for lapping practice everyday.

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,749 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Roll Call For April 17th to the 27th

We saw so many people with some pretty BAD sunburns. Be sure you have a new bottle of sunscreen. Last years may be expired. Sand fleas rejoice, Morgy is on the way!

Southlake, Texas
Level Contributor
2,894 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Roll Call For April 17th to the 27th

Don't have to worry about the sun....living in Florida has already taken it's toll....Skin is gator thick now.....and it will be so nice to see all my "sand flea friends" again...can't wait. I know they miss me...Heh...

Hey Mark, if it's a Room Problem...I'd be more than happy to put them up at the ElCoz for a week......or 10 days........well...ok...... until my wife catches me....Heh...Heh..... :o)

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
6,774 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Roll Call For April 17th to the 27th

You are so kind to offer! What a guy!

Our condo at Nah Ha is a pretty good size. Besides, they don't eat a lot. We can squeeze them into if we have to.

Southlake, Texas
Level Contributor
2,894 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Roll Call For April 17th to the 27th

Hey...That's what friends are for !...You let me know if I can be any help at all...REALLY !....Heh...

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,749 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Roll Call For April 17th to the 27th

You two bad boys are going to have another great time I can just tell. Coco Locos beware!

Southlake, Texas
Level Contributor
2,894 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Roll Call For April 17th to the 27th

:o) Thus is the name they call me down there....

Numero ono el loco gringo

I think that means......number one nice guy ......heh....heh