We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the first thing you do-

Rockwood, Michigan
Level Contributor
697 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
What is the first thing you do-

When you get to your hotel/condo???

We throw our suitcases in the room change and jump right into the pool.... Then walk to town and see what's changed...

Oh I can't wait. 4 more work days to go... Took Friday off... Just because...

oz
Level Contributor
4,451 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is the first thing you do-

call home let them know i made it ok. change into shorts and get a banana monkey and check out the place !

Toronto
Level Contributor
148 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What is the first thing you do-

Hi igrzembs,

Out of curiosity, where do you stay. I would like to get away from the AI resorts and find a place to rent - do my own thing,,,,etc.

Thanks

PS. The first thing I do is order a cold marguerita! That's before the suitcases get thrown in the room.

Rockwood, Michigan
Level Contributor
697 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What is the first thing you do-

Haha... I will have to tell my husband that... He will appreciate it.. He likes his Margarita's

We have done AI's in the past and this year we are going back to Casa Del Mar.

I like it because it is close to town, and you can walk if you want and it is small. I don't like big resorts... It has a nice pool and view of the water.

We used to stay at Park Royal until it was rennovated. I liked it because it was cheap and they were soo nice there but not sure I would like it there now... too big with all the rooms being redone.

We stayed at Hotel Cozumel last year and it was nice to be that close to town but that was really all I liked about it... Nothing wrong with it just wasn't a hotel for me.

NY
Level Contributor
82 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What is the first thing you do-

We get the dive gear sorted out so we're ready when our dive op comes by to pick it up, then we change into shorts and t's and go to Papa Hogs for happy hour margaritas and chicken nachos. Or we go to La Palapita for a beer and the chicken nachos from Hogs.

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
1,205 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What is the first thing you do-

we sort out the dive gear and do a checkout dive first thing. Got to get in that water man, it's just the best. Then we hit La Choza for dinner and margaritas. Every time!

Dang, starting to get that itch again!

6. Re: What is the first thing you do-

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 16:18